I am officially 12 weeks today!! It feels good to be done with the first trimester. If only I could be done with the nausea, that would be nice!! I went to the doctor on Thursday and had another sonogram. Oh my goodness, the baby has grown so much in the last four weeks. I couldn't believe how much more you could see. It was really neat getting to see the baby's little arms and legs moving all over the screen, the little booger wouldn't sit still!! It is also exciting to be a 12 weeks because we no longer have to keep it a secret! It's been really hard :) Here are a few pics from the week.
So cute!!
No baby bump yet!
Our first baby purchase. We found a great deal on an infant carrier and stroller. We are horrible and made Reese try it out, she of course hated it, haha!
Soo excited for y'all!!! :-)
ReplyDelete