The baby is the size of a mango this week!
And of course, Reese needed a picture too this week!
Another 9 days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl. Can't wait! The nausea still isn't getting better though..ugg :( I have become a preggetarian, aka a pregnant vegetarian. But not voluntarily. Most meats make me sick, so I have been carb loading, haha. They say the baby can hear now, so hopefully during the Aggie game tonight the baby will get to hear the Aggie War Hymn. Gotta get to em early, BTHO SMU! Still haven't felt the baby kick yet either, so hopefully that will start in the next week. My mom bought Ryan a baby name book, but all he has done so far is make fun of all the names. I am afraid we are going to be in the car on the way to the hospital still trying to pick out a name. Maybe we will get some inspiration when we find out the gender. Maybe next post I will have a real baby bump and exciting gender news :)
No comments:
Post a Comment