Friday, March 9, 2012

7 weeks old!!

Our big boy is already 7 weeks old, I can't believe it!  I found some video that we took of him the first day we were home.  What a difference a few weeks makes!!  In the second video he is 4 days old, I took the first video today.

As you can see, he is such a wiggle worm now and likes to smile!  For the most part he is a pretty happy boy now.  We had a rough week a few weeks ago, he was having trouble with acid reflux.  It would hurt his little tummy and then he would scream and cry for hours!!  And then mommy would cry, it was just so sad watching him be in pain.  But he is on medication now and doing much better.  He has also started sleeping in his crib in his room at night, so that was a major accomplishment (though definitely harder for mommy than for Hudson).  I only have on week left until I go back to work, I can't believe it is going by so fast.  Here are a few more pics of our little guy.

 Sweet baby blue eyes

 Mommy loves me

 My first restaurant trip, of course for Mexican food!

It is impossible to get a good picture of him smiling because whenever he smiles he opens real wide and then looks up at the ceiling, so silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment