Thursday, December 20, 2012

11 months!

I can't believe he is just one month away from turning a year old.  Where has the time gone??  He is crawling like a crazy man and getting into everything.  He is also our little climber.  His latest trick is to climb into the dishwasher when the lid is down.  Our new goal is to not have to visit the ER anytime soon.  I really wish I could wrap him in bubble wrap and just let him go!!  I also think he might be part Italian.  He goes crazy over ravioli and baked ziti.  He gets so messy, but he just keeps shoveling it in! Here are his pics...

 It has become increasingly more difficult to get him to cooperate for photoshoots, sitting still isn't really an option anymore!!

 "I have a question.  Is this going to take long because I have things I need to get in to."



 Look how fast I can kick my legs!!

 Sweet boy

 Can I interest you in a Cheerio?

Goober

1 comment: