Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer Vacation

This past week we all went on a little summer vacation.  Ryan and I took a few days off and went to Destin, Florida. And Hudson got to stay home and get a vacation from this parents... Millie and Papa John came to town, hoooooray!!!  I don't know who was the most excited about all this....but I'm pretty sure it was Millie. Here are some pics...

 Place where we stayed, Henderson Park Inn...it was AMAZING!!  We highly recommend it1

View from our balcony


 I think we make 30 look good!

View of the Inn from our spot on the beach
 SHAKES!!!!  This was my favorite ice cream place of all time in College Station, but they close it down....but we found one is Destin.  Life changing.

Last night...we had dinner in Sea Side




 This is how Papa John plays soccer...hmmm...

 Reading my book.  Hold up there red...you are getting way too big...you need to slow down!!!

 Hudson is teaching Papa John his shapes.

 "Hey Mom, no need to come home soon, I've got Millie wrapped around my little finger!!"

 Story time with Millie

 Hudson loves Millie....true story.

 Taking Zebra for a ride

 Hudson LOVES watermelon

 Snack time with P.J.

A little redneck play time...no pants...sprinkler in the backyard...


Daddy's home...yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment