Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New pics

 Poppa and Griffin checking on the cows...

 I got to take a girls trip to College Station this past weekend...we had a little too much fun!

 Who knew the 12th man was so big?

 Laynes with Katy and Stephani ...yummy!!!
 Gail, Angela and Emily

 Whoop!

 Great afternoon for a baseball game

 I took the kids on a little trip to In sync exotics in Wylie, they rescue lions and tigers

 Griff kept saying, Hi Kitty!

 Griffin thought it was necessary to wear sunglasses to eat Calamari for Poppa's bday

 he's just too cute

 I let Griffin vote for me :)

 Cheese face

 Muffins with mommy at schoool

 Momma snuggles

 Ready for the beach!

 silly boys

 little Costco ice cream never hurt anyone!

 Hudson got to perform at a Harlem Globetrotter's game, he had so much fun!

 Griffin liked all the excitement at American Airlines Center

 Hudson showing off his skills

One of my favorite pictures...Ryan and his boys doing what they love, not sure who is having the most fun in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment