So mine probably won't be as artsy and cute, but I will give it a try. Here is a pic of my non existent 13 week bump :)
The baby is the size of a lemon this week!
Reese was jealous, so I had to take a picture with her too!
A few things I've learned this week...
-no more watching Extreme Home Makeover while pregnant. I cried during the whole darn thing, stupid pregnancy hormones.
-When you tell a 5 year old you are pregnant, if you don't have a baby bump, they won't believe you.
-After being nauseated for the last several weeks, I finally took some nausea medicine. Praise the Lord for Zofran. That stuff is like crack, within minutes I was feeling better. So on Wednesday I finally got an appetite back, so I went on a binge eating episode, no lie. When I came home and told my mom all that I had eaten, she couldn't stop laughing. Then she took some Pepto because just talking about it made her sick. I was supposed to gain a pound this week, I think I gained it all in one day.
That is all for now, have a good week!
Zofran and I were best friends. :-) Your baby bump will be there soon and you will love watching Baby Neahr grow! I am so excited for you and all that you are soon to experience. PS...remember your hormones will be like that even after you deliver.
ReplyDelete