Hello to all my peeps, this is the Hud. Wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter. Mom let me take over the blog tonight so that I could tell you about my weekend. They finally let me out of "the burbs" and let me out into the country!! Man is the country good, can I get an amen? First of all my Granny has the longest driveway I have even seen...I got my awesome walker out and took off. I walked up and down that driveway until the wheels almost fell of that thing. It was intense my friends, intense. Then my momma made me take a nap, LAME!!! So I woke up early just to make her mad...and went outside again. Then...I saw something that changed my life...A TRACTOR!!! Yes, a tractor. No, it is not John Deere Green, but it will do. It will do. Poppa thought he needed to mow, but I thought he needed to take me for a ride. And boy did we ride. He even let me drive. A-MAZ-ING. Now I get that whole Kenny Chesney thing---"She thinks my tractors sexy!!!" Mimi still says that George Strait is the best of all times...but I don't think he has any songs about tractors. Anyways...back to the tractor. It was so fun. Then later Poppa busted out the four wheeler...which is cool, but nothing as awesome as the tractor. After dinner we got to go on a hike through the woods, save Gabby from the coyotes, and take one more look at the tractor before bed. Then today momma made me get all dressed up in some really uncomfortable clothes to go to church. I feel like I have been missing out. Normally when we go to church Momma ships me off to the nursery, but today I got to go to big church. Did you know they sing songs with pianos at big church?? That's right, mind blown. They started singing "Up from the Grave He Arose" and I started dancing like a maniac. I was getting my groove on in the pew. I love me some Baptist Hymns like a fat kid loves cake (wait...I love cake, does that make me a fat kid???). Then the preacher started preachin and I got kinda bored so Poppa had to take me out to find some other adventures. The Momma insisted on taking MORE PICTURES. Good grief woman, I know I am the cutest kid ever, but enough with the pictures. And...the next thing I knew we were back home (I took a nice little nap on the way home). So...all in all...great weekend. Until next time, I will be dreaming of tractors. And since Momma went to all that trouble...I guess I can show off my insanely good looks with some pictures.









No comments:
Post a Comment