I have officially reached full term, woo hoo! He is now welcome to come whenever he is ready. Over the weekend we had our last two showers. Oh my goodness he has so much stuff! I think his closet is already bigger than Ryan's. I had some pretty good contractions on Friday...but they didn't amount to anything :( I guess the waiting game begins now...if only he could give us a little hint about when he will be here!! So for now, here are belly and shower pictures...
It's definitely getting bigger!!
A few sweet ladies from Ryan's office gave us a shower, this was the food and center piece
Amazing cupcakes and cookies!
So many gifts! One lucky little boy!
YUM!
Ryan's boss Sandy and coworker Kathryn
My wonderful Sunday School group also gave us a shower. Lindsay did such a cute job decorating!!
Very cute diaper cake that Taylor made...
More presents!!
Sunday School group, they are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment