Sunday, January 29, 2012

Due Date

It's January 29th, hard to believe that today was my actual due date.  I guess the little man just couldn't stand it any longer and needed to make his entrance into the world a little early.  We are all still doing really good.  I think the sleep deprivation is catching up with all of us though.  Ryan has started sleep walking and talking, hahahaha.  A few nights ago he sat straight up in bed and asked me "Where is Newt Gingrich?".  The next night Hudson was in his bassinet crying, Ryan woke up and picked up Reese and started rocking her and saying, shhhh.  Both are funny now, but at 3 AM it was hard to be amused, haha.  Reese is completely in love with her brother, she has to go everywhere he goes.  Including 3 AM feedings, she is always there.  Ryan's parents have been here all week, which has been a huge help.  Monday should be fun, everyone will be gone and Ryan goes back to work full time, so it will just be Mommy and Hudson.  He is such a sweet baby, we are so glad he is here and he is perfect!!
Here are some pics from the last few days that we have taken.



 My mom brought over my baby book and I have a picture that is almost identical to this



 Millie loves me!!


 Thanks Aunt Morgan for the hat and blanket!

 God's perfect timing, 1:22 pm

 My eyes are open!!  Look quick, it won't last long :)

 Thanks Darcy for my cute hat!!



 Cutest feet ever!

 Hudson Andrew



 Don't you want to just eat me up, I am so cute!


 Yawn, I am exhausted

Daddy's hands

No comments:

Post a Comment